Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sleeping on Mommy's pillow

sweet baby girl..

Another Angle of her sleeping on my pillow



Smiling at Mommy... and wearing her new boots that her Grandmommy sent!!


Sitting like a big girl!!




Dancing in her bouncy seat!


Hey Again!
Today has been a FANTASTIC day... Hayden has been such a happy girl... we've had so much fun!! I put her in her bumbo for the first time... she loved it!! She can sit up all by herself in it. I was getting her blankets ready to swaddler her, and propped her up on my pillow on the bed. I looked over at her, and she had fallen asleep. TOO CUTE. Anyway... here are some pictures from yesterday and today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those boots are too adorable! And I love the goldfish costume!

indyhumes said...

This first pic is so adorable....